Friday 11 June 2010

Welcome peeps

Hi all, im Laura aka Miss Mouse, well I say aka my mum used to call it me when I was little along with (what I only discovered the other day) Toughy Mcgurk! Any who Ive been meaning to do a blog for such a long time and I did one a few years ago and only continued it for a little. So I thought its time to get back on the blogging horse. So here I am blogging! Hmmmm so where do I start? I should be able to do this but if anyone has any suggestions as to what I can write they would be greatly appriciated.
Oh I suppose I should tell you about my shops on Etsy because thats why Im blogging of course! Well ive got 2 shops at the moment my older shop which is www.etsy.com/shop/honeybee88 where I sell buttons and sometimes other little sewing treats, and my newest shop which is www.etsy.com/shop/missmousecreations hence the name of the blog! This is my shop where I sell my jewellery, well I try to sell my jewellery! So if you fancy go and have a looky look at my shops and maybe let me know what you think.
Toodles
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment