Friday 11 June 2010

Go Mum!


Yipppee ive just been checking my mums etsy for her and within minutes of her posting on a forum she recieved a convo saying that she had been added to this blog :)

juliesbits.blogspot.com

My mum makes her own polymer beads that are so lovely and she also makes jewellery so i persuaded her to open an etsy shop last week and so we did. So now im kind of mentoring her on the world of Etsy and selling online. Heres my mums shop anyway check it out, even though there isnt to many listings were slowly but surely getting there, she has some really nice new beads that she just needs to finish off so watch this space!

www.etsy.com/shop/midsummerbeads

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting a link up for my blog! I love these beads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome my mum says thank you, she would do it herself but she hasnt got her own blog yet!!

    ReplyDelete