Monday 5 July 2010

Made By Me With Love, I Salute You!!

I had a sale a few weeks back on my Etsy shop for some (if I do say so myself) lovely buttons. Then yesterday I found out that they had been used to create some gorgeous little earrings. So as a thank you I told Shelley (the maker of the earrings) I would give her a little shout out here on my blog. Her website is great, when I visited I felt all warm and fuzzy at the sight of her whimsical and kitsch jewellery, and it is so affordable, so I felt it only right that I bought some of it too!
So here are the pictures of the earrings that have been made using my buttons and also a link to the website which you have to visit and glow in it jewellery goodness!


Florielma Earrings

Betty By The Ocean Earring

Dallas Earrings

3 comments:

  1. Ooh these earrings are soo pretty, i've never used etsy before but I'm going to have to try just to buy some of your gorgeous buttons, I need some for a DIY i'm doing! :)

    Charlyx

    http://x-whatiworetoday-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh thanks Laura! They are truly fabulous earrings. Great blog by the way x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments peeps! Shelley your very welcome your shop is gorgeous I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!
    Charly your more than welcome to come on over and have a look around if your after something particular just let me know because I have lots of styles that i dont have up on etsy too :)

    ReplyDelete